Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Science Funnies

First off, gaah have you guys played 1010!? It is taking away my life. People said it was addicting, and I installed it anyway. Guess who's paying? (Me).


Now, for the real blog part. My science teacher is hilarious. He's a short old man with a potbelly who has completely different political views from most of the students. But he is FUNNY. Since I am in a class with mostly seniors, and it is second semester and they are all just done, sometimes our class gets a little off track. Here are some things that he and other students have said:

"What would you call a giant electron riding a coulomb?"

Teacher: "Are you using your phone? Put it away."
Student: *looks down at phone he is typing on* *looks back at teacher* "No, I'm not using it"

"To see if you can find my pet spider that I haven't seen in a year. His name is spidey."

"Did you recycle your lemons?"



Sorry if those are mostly inside jokes, but I find them funny. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment