Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Random David Bowie Chalk Physics

Just some random thoughts because I am a random person. Plus, it will help you know me better.

I am horrible with earbuds. Seriously, I’ve broken more pairs of earbuds than most people have ever owned.

There are these plants called air plants that don’t need any care except for an occasional drop of water and a sunny place. I can’t care for plants, but I love plants, and these seem like the perfect solution for my dilemma.

Ban and Jerry’s is a really cool company. I’m doing a research project on them for German and they’re super socially and environmentally contentious.

I have so many photography ideas and I can’t wait until summer so that making my sister model doesn’t get in the way of her homework. I also really really really want to go to the foothills and just take a sleeping bag and hang out for a night on some boulder with my friends or somebody and take pictures of the night sky.

I don’t understand over-protective parents.

I am going to fail my physics AP.

Why do we have to take classes that we know we will never use the knowledge and that we don’t enjoy when we could be taking something else that we will use or enjoy?

I wish I were braver so that I could participate in activities that I am very interested in, even when I don’t know anybody/am pretty sure the people who do it don’t like me.

I have a huge crush on this girl and there’s no way it’ll ever work out.

I also went on a maybe date last weekend with a guy who’s in the play with me and it was fun.

I keep waking up in the middle of the night, and when I wake up on weekend nights I like to get up and wander the house for a bit (I haven’t gotten the courage to go outside yet because I’m afraid I’ll wake my parents when I open the door).

Nobody who I know in real life knows that I have a blog. I like that.

My family has a party lamp that is covered in beads and tinsel and ornaments. It was a Christmas decoration that has become a part of the landscape.

Baby ducks grow up so quickly.

If you call me fat, I will give you an overcooked watermelon.

I feel done with high school, but I still have over a year left.

I finally understand the whole David Bowie fandom. My friend insisted that we watch Labyrinth and he was gorgeous so I looked up his music and it’s perfect and I understand everything now.

I cringe so much when I remember anything that happened in the past, especially when it involves feelings/ allowing myself to recognize my feelings or tell others my feelings. How much am I going to cringe when rereading old posts in the future? I mean, I’ve already deleted a few.

Creating chalk art makes me happy. Except when people smudge it. That’s really mean. Don’t smudge chalk art.

I like bananas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment