Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WHAT IS UH TITLE?

Hallo there. I is Luna, Emmas Cat. Shee calls me a fish, but I know I is a Cat.  Emma are on vacation, so I decides to bee a helpful Cat and writes this post fur her. Sorry my English are not guud, I is never formally trained, I just listen to the people talk. Do you have any idea how hard it are to types with no fingers? Jeez how are people do this? Anyway, Emma LEFT ME WHOOPS CAPSLOCK IS on… So Emma lefts me here with thee other Cat. Ew. Thee other Cat are very mean. Shee cames to live with us a few years after I lives here and shee think shee own the whole huse. Shee is mean and growls at mee even tho this are MY huse since I are here first. Lets see now… my hobbees: I likes to sleep and rolls in thee dirt and then sleep on Emmas bed and eat. My favorite food are Emmas breakfast ceral with melk. Why is there red lines on the screen? They is squiggly and under wurds. Huh. The computedr must bee broken. Okee, I haves done my gud deed fur the week. Now I cans ask Emma for extraz food when she is get home. If youse peoples like me I can mehbe take Emmas computedr when she are at schuul and wrote mure blogs fur you peeps. Do naht worrie I do naht eats peeps. They is too hard to catches. Cat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment