Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Stresssss

Agggggg I am so stressed. There is way too much happening now. I'm taking the ACT Saturday (I hate the concepts of standardized tests) and then I have the SAT subject tests just 2 weeks after that and there are APs to prepare for and finals and essays and tests and since I'm so stressed I've just given up on all of it. Wow. That was a huge run on sentence. Plus, my AP teachers have not done as good of a job as my AP teacher last year, so I feel completely unprepared (I know it's also my fault because I haven't been doing as much as I could be). Anyway, that's why I haven't been blogging. But it's not like I actually do anything more productive, so while I'm procrastinating, I might as well be doing something cool like blogging, right? I always just do the bare minimum (or less) of homework for the next day and leave all of the rest of it for weekends, but then I get stressed because I can't do anything with my friends because I have too much homework.

 Also, I'm in a play! Which is totally fun! I have a super minor role which is good because it gives me more time to do homework and such, but I still have a speaking part so it's exciting! And I get to interact with people who I really want to be friends with, which comes at a perfect time because I am loosing most of the rest of my friendships. :/

I also learned yesterday that women do not have equal rights under the constitution as men. I am honestly shocked that people wouldn't support equal rights, regardless of sex. Even some women don't support it. The arguments against it are: no more single sex bathrooms or schools, the draft, and getting rid of traditional female roles in the home. Like, gah people are stupid. What do you guys think of this? Is this common in countries other than the US?

OK, thanks for reading my word spew.


No comments:

Post a Comment