Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fashion Blog?

So this wasn't orginally going to be a fashion blog... but here I am... posting pictures of me wearing outfits that (I think) are cute.  This isn't going to be my Main Thing, but it's gonna be a thing. I've been very inspired by other bloggers who post pictures of what they wear, and I've decided to do the same. The thing is, I don't really have one unique style, you know? I just wear what I want when I want to. And I decided that if I like the way something looks I would take a picture of it to show to you at the end of each week. So here goes:


I wore this last Saturday when I was really into the layered look.

















Yes, I do know it is winter time. Yes, I do know that that means it's cold outside. So what? I wanted to wear shorts.




















I really like the flash from this one. Also, my unicorn shirt. My sister knows me so well.




















Sorry for the bad quality of the photos, that's what happens when I use my phone to take them. Also, yes there is a flash in front of my face, and yes that is on purpose. Deal. I was sick this week so I just wore comfy clothes a lot so that's why there are only three outfits. Well that, and the fact that I don't have a full length mirror and two of my outfits wouldn't have looked good without seeing the whole thing.

What's your favorite look?

No comments:

Post a Comment