Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Liebster Award


Wow! I am so honored that Ana nominated me for the Liebster award! My blog is still really new, and this just makes me so happy. Thank you so much!

So, for those of you who don’t know, the Liebster award is an award to help smaller blogs get readerships and to help us get to know each other better. The rules are:

  • Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
  • Nominate bloggers that have less than 200 followers
  • Link these blogs in your post and notify the all of the bloggers that you nominate
  • Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
So these are the answers to the questions that Ana left for me:

1.       What concerts have you been to? Um…none. Well, unless you count these concerts that the Albuquerque Zoo hosts each Friday night in the summer. I’ve been going to them for as long as I can remember. It’s a nice night of burritos and obscure bands and chasing peacocks around the zoo. Actually, I discovered my first favorite band (when I was in elementary school) from these concerts.

2.       Name five things you like about yourself. My hair, my daring (in fashion), my sarcasm, my ability to listen to others, and my public speaking skills.

3.       What country do you want to visit the most? Everywhere. Can I say that? No? Fine… then I’m going to just have to go with anywhere that my family or friends want to go with me.

4.       What is your favorite album? Right now it’s Jon Bellion’s Translations through Speakers. Listen to it. 

5.       Name your top three favorite movies. I’m going to go with the three movies that I was obsessed with when I was younger since I haven’t seen any movies recently that were Just So Wonderful. So: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Swiss Family Robinson, and Grease.

6.       What is the longest you’ve gone without sleeping? 18 hours? Definitely not over 24 hours. Sorry, I don’t have any cool sleep deprivation stories.

7.       Would you have a DJ or a band at your wedding? If I could get a band that I loved, then I would have a band, but otherwise a DJ. That way they can play pop songs and party songs.

8.       What was the last book you read and liked? Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher.

9.       What is your favorite kind of weather? I’m like Goldilocks: it can’t be too warm or too cold. I like big thunderstorms and grey days, but it has to be warm.

10.   If you could dye your hair, what color would you dye it? Bright purple.

11.   How did you come up with the title of your blog? I was trying to be creative. Huh. The fact that the word “creative” is in the title is kinda the opposite of creative. Whoops.

The blogs that I’m nominating are:

Thank you guys so much for your wonderful posts and inspiration.

Here are my questions:
1.       What is the creepiest thing that ever happened to you?
2.       What is the best advice that you learned from one of your parents?
3.       What accomplishment are you the most proud of?
4.       What is the weirdest dream that you can remember?
5.       Do you have any nicknames? If so, what are they?
6.       Listen to the sounds around you. What can you hear?
7.       What is the book that you would give the best recommendation for?
8.       What is your favorite thing in the world?
9.       Can you do any cool body tricks (lick your elbow, dislocate your shoulder, etc.)?
10.   What is your favorite animal that has two legs?
11.   What will you be doing tomorrow at 3:34pm?

Anyway, that's it. I can't wait to hear your replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment