Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Work is Going to Be Exhibited!

This year I submitted two digital design pieces to the Schoolastic Art and Writing Awards here in New Mexico. And I did really well!


I submitted two pieces and both will be exhibited at a show that is opening this Friday. My first piece (my favorite because it is meaningful to me since I love chickens) got a gold key, which means that it will also be a part of the national competition. I actually made this piece last year in my photo-digital design class.


My second piece won a silver key. I made this by scanning pepper in the shapes of letters then arranging them in an InDesign document.


Click here if you want to see the other gold key winners. There's some pretty awesome art to look at. And let me know if you have any suggestions for my art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment